When was the last time you cleaned your dryer vent?
Fire safety leaders and dryer manufacturers recommend having your dryer vents cleaned by a professional annually.
Have you noticed
- Your clothes are either not completely dry or very hot after going though a drying cycle?
- Large amounts of lint accumulate in the lint trap for the dryer during operation
- Heavy lint accumulation near the outside vent or around the lint filter?
Did you know
- According to the National Fire Protection Association, there are over 15,000 washing machine and dryer fires nationwide each year.
- Annual dryer vent cleaning can improve efficiency and may reduce utility costs.
- We analyze the vent airflow speed to detect how clogged the vent is.
- We clean the entire clothes dryer vent system from the appliance to your outdoor vent flap.
- We will check your inside hose connection from your dryer to the vent.
- We will again analyze vent airflow speed to make sure it is up to standard.
- We will clean up after ourselves and dispose of all lint and debris off-site.
- Prices Start at $90.
For Dryer safety tips, click HERE