Dryer Vent Cleaning
When was the last time you cleaned your dryer vent?
Thousands of fires are sparked each year by clogged dryer vents.
Fire safety leaders and dryer manufacturers recommend having your dryer vents cleaned by a professional annually.
Have you noticed the following dryer vent hazards?
- Your clothes are either not completely dry or very hot after going though a drying cycle?
- Large amounts of lint accumulate in the lint trap for the dryer during operation
- Heavy lint accumulation near the outside vent or around the lint filter?
Dangers of natural dryer vent buildup over time
- According to the National Fire Protection Association, there are over 15,000 washing machine and dryer fires nationwide each year.
- Annual dryer vent cleaning can improve efficiency and may reduce utility costs.
Our Dryer Vent Cleaning Process
- We analyze the vent airflow speed to detect how clogged the vent is.
- We clean the entire clothes dryer vent system from the appliance to your outdoor vent flap.
- We will check your inside hose connection from your dryer to the vent.
- We will again analyze vent airflow speed to make sure it is up to standard.
- We will clean up after ourselves and dispose of all lint and debris off-site.
- Prices Start at $90.