Customer Service Cleaner Wanted!
Cheerful Women, Men, and members of the LGBTQ community encouraged to apply.
If you’re the right person it won’t be because of your age, race, Sexual orientation or gender!
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
A Little Bit about the Job:
We are primarily a window cleaning company, but offer other home related services as well. As a new employee, you will receive thorough, in-depth training before you ever set foot on a customer’s property.
You will start as a conditional employee with 2 weeks of salaried training.
If after 2 weeks, we both agree you will be a good match for our company, you will start working as a permanent hourly employee.
During training, you’ll learn everything necessary to get you feeling comfortable in your new job. We understand that people have different learning styles. We’ve found that many past employees learn by doing, so our training system uses a mix of classroom and video instruction, hands on training, as well as job site training.
Our perfect appliant:
1) Generally have a positive, enthusiastic attitude.
2) Like making people feel happy.
3) Have great communication skills.
4) Dislike egos and “tough guy (or girl)” mentalities.
6) Enjoy working with your hands.
7) Would enjoy working outside in new locations every day.
8) Like learning, and are coachable.
9) Pay attention to detail.
10) Walk with a sense of purpose.
11) Want to work for a growing company with room for advancement.
12) You want to earn a good wage with the opportunity for bonuses and tips
You also must:
Have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
Have a clean criminal background
Are able to commit to working from April to December
*Heights don’t scare you. (We work on ladders every day)
(*By the way…most people aren’t truly afraid of heights; they just aren’t used to them. We will train you to safely use ladders)
If ANY of the following are true, we DON’T want to hear from you:
– You’re an UN-Happy person.
– Hard work makes you cry.
– You have a debilitating fear of heights.
– You have attitude/negativity/ego problems.
– You live to party.
– You have little interest in learning new things.
– You don’t have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
A message from the owner:
As a woman and a business owner, I know better than anyone that the type of person I’m looking to hire might be too modest to apply. Please apply even if you don’t think you’re exactly what I’m looking for. Ultimately I’m looking for trainable, friendly employees. Read the article below if you’re interested in learning why women (and sensitive men) don’t apply for jobs unless they are 100% qualified: Click here