We don’t Pressure Wash…We SafeWash!
SafeWashing is both a method of cleaning and a process of working.
- We use a low pressure wash system so your home is not damaged.
- We use professional, Eco-safe products to remove dirt, mildew and mold from the exterior of your home.
- We protect your plants and landscaping.
- We move and return your possessions from the areas around your home.
- We protect all outlets and exterior light fixtures.
- We protect exterior windows from glass etching.
- We carry $1 million liability and are insured by a company that specializes in our industry.
- We genuinely care about our customers, and work hard to exceed customer expectations.
- We exclusively hire friendly, intuitive, and thoughtful employees. (There are no hooligans on our team!)
- We attend professional training seminars several times a year to stay up to date on the safest and most effective work methods.
- We are active within our industry and are a member of the Pressure Washing Resource Association (PWRA).
What if low pressure isn’t enough?
Occasionally our SafeWashing method won’t be the most effective treatment for a job. In those circumstances we use pressure to safely remove the toughest stains. Pressure washing is best for removing spider webs, nests, and serious stains. Even when we use pressure, we control the amount of pressure so you can be assured that we will use only what is needed, and never enough to harm your home!
What do we clean?
Gutters, shutters, screens, siding, stairs, decks, walkways, driveways, outdoor furniture, sheds/garages, awnings, arbors, fences, concrete, brick, stucco, dryvit, wood siding, vinyl siding, aluminium, cedar shingles…
Anything you can think of, we can SafeWash!
What can you expect?
Cleaning with a Smile
COVID-19 is a pandemic that is constantly changing.
We are committed to providing you with the safest and most effective solutions to
help keep you and our community safe.